Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Italian Macaroni and Cheese

Mmm...So guess what?! The internet is down at the house.  This is like the six-hundreth thing to go wrong.  I'm convinced my roommate is actually cursed.  Seriously....ever since he moved in everything is breaking.... T^T

Anyway. My school life is taking up a lot of blog time and I have to have internet to blog.  So the only time I can blog is at someone's house or at the GCSC.  But nonetheless I decided to do a blog post for this one.

Italian Macaroni and Cheese


2 cups of dried pasta preferably macaroni
¼ cup Colby cheese
1 - 1½ cups of cheddar cheese
 ½ cup mozzarella
1/8 cup parmesan
3 cups milk
1 Italian Sausage cooked and sliced
1/8 sautéed onion
1 Tbsp spaghetti sauce

First you have to cook the sausage through so you can place it in the macaroni.  Once it's cooked, chop it into small pieces and place it and some macaroni noodles within a  bread pan and mix it with the cheeses.  Now put in the other things and pour milk over it.


Bake the macaroni in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for an hour or until golden brown and almost all the water is absorbed by the pasta. 


Cover it and let it sit about 15 - 20 minutes.


Now you can eat it! YAY!


Okay...now I suppose I should go home and start working on my next blog post thing!

Lovesies!
Kyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment