Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh poo...I forgot...

Oh guys you know I love to cook...but often forget to use recipes...well here's the thing...I had a long day today and went to my two classes, having not eaten...so naturally I was STARVING TO EAT!  So...if I could find some soy sauce I was just gonna make some awesome food at the GCSC....but there was none... T^T They really have NOTHING to cook with there...so I told Adam I'd go home and cook some Kanelbulle, Swedish cinnamon rolls, that night for coffee house.

Upon arriving at home my stomach was screaming at my like a PMSing banshee and I was practically huddled over in pain. So...what to make then?  TOFU!!! :D :D :D I freaking love tofu if you didn't notice. SO I stir-fried some rectangularish tofu pieces and some baby bok choy and daikon radish in oil until golden brownish.  Next I added in some soy sauce and some chicken stock...when it started boiling I put in some sake and some tian mian jiang (shabam! Wikipedia). Last, I added in some rice noodles and cooked in some scrambled eggs by pouring them into the hot soup.  Then I went at it like Kathy Bates went after that guy in Misery.

But dear friends...I forgot to take a picture. My animalistic food-lust took control and I lost it...so instead...here's a picture of a skeptical hippo! :D


Also my Kannelbulle tonight totally sucked eggs.  Everyone says they were good (I mean they weren't bad) but they lacked what I desired...I need to work on that.

Anywho...I did happen to make some chicken last night at 2 am (The usual cooking time).  It was thinly cut chicken breast sauteed in clarified butter and smothered in parmesan and a white wine Velouté sauce.


Om nom nom...it was pretty good! Also...here are what Kannelbulle are supposed to look like.


Well, I suppose that's all I have to say tonite and as I leave you...remember...multitask and you can do awesome stuff like cook two things at once...because apparently I am unable.  But nonetheless (best word ever) I am multitasking...rite...now.  The entire time I was writing this blog post.....I.........was....pooping....that is all..

Love Kylie Minogue.

1 comment:

  1. They were VERY yummy, but I did NOT want to know that you were pooping during this post...Now next time you bring them that will be all I can think about. Thank you very much.
    However, All could be forgotten with another batch slathered in caramel rum sauce. Or cinnamon vanilla bean glaze. yummmmmmm........

    ReplyDelete