Sunday, September 12, 2010

Doubanjiang Peanut Chicken

I thought I'd write another quick post today because of something delicious I made!  I had some gross freezer burned chicken breast that was not soft like tenders.  So I left it in the fridge for a week and I guess the bacteria or something broke down the proteins because the tough chicken breast was the same texture of Chicken tenders. 

So on with the recipe nonetheless.

Doubanjiang Peanut Grilled Chicken

1 Large chicken breast, 2 small chicken breasts, or 3 chicken tenders
1 1/2 Tbsp Peanut butter
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1/2 Tbsp Sake
1 tsp Doubanjiang (Doubanjiang Wikipedia)
1 tsp white vinegar
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp ginger powder

Mix together all the ingredients and  put the pieces of chicken in them inside a plastic bag to marinate.  Put them on a grill and cook them through until they are barely done (But nonetheless done). Serve them on cooked aldente ramen noodles seasoned to your liking, on sushi rice, or as an entree or main dish.


Now back to watching Fraggle Rock!!! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment