Thursday, September 2, 2010

Doughnuts and Dragons

I can't believe it...I caved.  I'm blogging.  Although I believe it's possibly the worst distraction I can have at the moment, I think I'll go on ahead with my good ol' friend Christina's suggestion and start a blog...just another...bloody...blog...on the interwebz.

The blog is mainly going to be comprised of my cooking to procrastinate during school but with also kindle the flame (lol flaming) of my nerdiness/capacity to complain about my life...fun... The good thing is today, the day I start for good, I made doughnuts...well sort of...I made them last night at 1 am (although I have an 8 am child psychology class).

Recently I've gotten on a big multicultural kick and have been cooking foods from all over the world, partly from wikipedia and youtube and partly from asking people about food culture...yeah....okay...mainly youtube...BUT nonetheless, I've been busy trying to cook every day from Canada to Japan...Hawaii....Argentina...the whole world in other words.

I'm also teaching my roomie for the next year how to make stuff, although the last thing I thought him was Mexican Flan...which turned out to be too eggy... X_x; BUT I know how to make some awesome bread and will start putting up my culinary excursions on this blog....hopefully... ;D

See ya soon!
Princess Kyle

P.S.  Bread next post probably...and I'll take bunches of pictures...

2 comments:

  1. I *am* a good friend--for making you do this! ;) Now--on with the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also--we need PICTURES! A food blog is only as good as its pictures.

    ReplyDelete